Wednesday, July 2

When the world gets in our face, we say...

HAVE A NICE DAY!


Não te fiz justiça. Só depois de me passares esta música e de ela estar no repeat do iTunes há dias e dias, é que me apercebi o quão te identifico com esta letra. Porque TU és assim. TU tens esta força, este poder... Aquilo que eu não tenho mas que, aos poucos e poucos, ao longo destes anos, me tens vindo a ensinar.

Esta música és tu, Luna Rebelo!

E sim, TU és uma das COISAS que me completa! :)

"Oh, if there is one thing I hang on to,
That gets me through the night.
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,
I'm gonna live my life.

Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,
Standing on the ledge, I'll show the wind how to fly.
When the world gets in my face,
I say, Have A Nice Day."

1 comment:

I've rambled. Now, it's your turn.