Sunday, February 21

P.S. I Love You

Dear Gerry,
You said you wanted me to fall in love again, and maybe one day I will. But there are all kinds of love out there. This is my one and only life. And its a great and terrible and short and endless thing, and none of us come out of it alive.
I don't have a plan... except, it's time my mom laughed again. She has never seen the world... she has never seen Ireland. So, I'm taking her back where we started... Maybe now she'll understand. I don't know how you did it, but you brought me back from the dead.
I'll write to you again soon.

P.S... Guess what?


Eu logo calculei que ver este filme no Dia dos Namorados iria dar disparate; então preveni-me, gravei-o e esperei uma semaninha. Nesta tarde chuvosa de domingo, com um pacotinho de choc&chip cookies e uma caixa de lenços de papel, enrosquei-me ali no sofá a ver a Hilary Swank e o Gerard Butler. Aguentei vinte minutos sossegadinha e depois atirei-me de cabeça aos lenços de papel. Como diz a minha melhor amiga: "Porra para a sensibilidade feminina!"
O filme é muito giro mas também é assim um bocadinho triste. Mostra umas paisagens irlandesas que são lindas, lindas, que quase que dá vontade de lá ir passar umas férias.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled. Now, it's your turn.