Tuesday, July 22

"I'm only this far and only tomorrow leads my way..."

Come and see
I swear by now I'm playing time against my troubles
I'm coming slow but speeding
Do you wish a dance and while I'm in the front
The play on time is won
But the difficulty is coming here

I will go in this way
And find my own way out
I won't tell you to stay
But I'm coming to much more
Me

All at once the ghosts come back
Reeling in you now
What if they came down crushing
Remember when I used to play for all of the loneliness that nobody notices now
I'm begging slow
I'm coming here
Only waiting
I wanted to stay
I wanted to play,
I wanted to love you

I'm only this far
And only tomorrow leads my way

I'm coming waltzing back and moving into your head
Please, I wouldn't pass this by
I wouldn't take any more than
What sort of man goes by
I will bring water
Why won't you ever be glad
It melts into wonder I came in praying for you
Why won't you run in the rain and play
Let the tears splash all over you
Dave Matthews Band - '#41' - Crash - 1996 (embora nem fosse preciso dizer...)

1 comment:

I've rambled. Now, it's your turn.